Sep 9, 2009

" A Voice Of Resistance On Behalf of The Silenced Voices"





09-09-09


   My Vienna Declaration


My voice is for the voiceless. My voice is for the genuine and legitimate cause of oppressed people. I have a moral responsibility to speak the oblivious truth about the injustice and non-democratic actions, which I have witnessed. My fidelity on my ambition is consolidated. My aspiration is to bring to life the aspirations of oppressed people. I know the path and its consequences, which I have chosen.



Anyone can label me the way they want, which might be based on their contextual perception. I respect their right to expression. Barriers or dilemmas may delay my goal. But no pressures or challenges can reverse my spirit. I can re-emerge from the tragic. My rise is possible and my dream will come true. No force can stop my thoughts, as my voice of resitance is against oppression. As long as injustice continues, my voice vibrates on behalf of the voiceless.


I am concerned about my risk, but not about threats made against me. I have not worried as to whether my aim is possible to attain or not. Rather than that, I used to think about how I can achieve my aim. Hard work, efforts, determination and dedication are accelerating when my heart, soul and mind work together at the same time. More than the win and lose, I am giving the priority for the objectives and achievement. Hence, I am always concerned about my mission, which is to achieve justice and just peace.


In the path of my people’s liberation, I can be killed by oppressors. After my death, someone might bury my body. From that soil my soul will re-emerge, or, in the case of cremation, from that flame, from those ashes my spirit will rise up again. My death can be another seed and root for the strength of oppressed struggle. However, I hope my final breath never stops until oppressed people get freedom. Until my final breath and the last drop of my blood, my struggle will continue against discrimination and oppression through nonviolent values and democratic principles.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for these serious and well written reflections on life, struggle, and respect. We need more than ever people like you with the courage, honesty, and nonviolent attitude!

Not only Tamils, Sinhalese, and Moors benefit from your important contribution to a better situation in what we today label Sri Lanka.

kohilansblog said...

Nirma, I am able to see the change in your writings. your thoughts are becoming stronger which is enabling your voice to become stronger than before. It could be a reflection of your studies. my wishes for you. keep moving.

Unknown said...

Nirma, thank you for your continued dedication and commitment.

This, combined with your gift of writing and reflection, is inspiring. I treasure knowing adn working with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nirma,
Thank you for your voice on behalf of the voiceless. We, the Tamils need at this critical juncture more courages voices like yours.

Thank you.

Sinnaraj

NIRMANUSAN said...

Thank you every one for your solidarity.

Anonymous said...

Nirma,I could see your fighting spirit and dedication mind on our people. I'm sure this attitude will be gain something for our people.

In the space there are so many souls observing your actions everyday.All of them blessings there for you to safe those blood.Till you archieve the target never stop just keep on going...!

Best of luck.

Art said...

It is truly inspiring to witness this voice of dedication and spirit. But what truly offers hope is that you are not alone, there are thousands, even millions, of people around the world who are working for freedom and their rights. It is our solidarity that will carry the day. I am happy that you are a part of it. Keep writing--ideas and commitment count so much more than guns and bullets. Do not underestimate the challenges, but do not overestimate them either and thereby allow fear into your heart. You should be neither fearful nor reckless, but brave. Keep up the good work.

Art Kaufman
www.wmd.org

Anonymous said...

Article is nice.. l am lookng you as a next face of Sivaram...as a reader i wellcome your writing..my wishes for you.

Jesu said...

Quality thinking are the gate ways for quality deeds!
Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Hi Nirma,
Thambi, you have written everything what I intend to write. There is nothing left for me to write or think because you conclude everything.BUT both of us are having unfulfilled herculian task.....Let us achive that with in our life time.
Kindest Regards
Chandima Anna-Lanka News Web

Unknown said...

Your declaration is a way to unite people and bring them to know what is and how is life of unheard voices. It will be the landmark for many to start thinking and begin action for what is needed and how to start.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls